Presales Solution Architect (100% remote / USA)
Direct-Hire / Full Time
Salary: $150K - $180K base salary plus 25% - 50% variable
Adding a Presales Solution Architect with deep experience (5+ years) in providing consulting services for enterprise web-tech environments delivering modern digital experience platform (DXP) solutions to our growing team. Seeking a person who is wanting to apply their consulting, engineering, architecture expertise and influence as a key contributor in a sales team, to help win local and global customers.
The role requires awareness of the opportunities and challenges technology brings through the whole lifecycle – design, project and operations in deploying modern DXP offerings. It is important to have specific experiences either working with operational technology, seeing the pitfalls, understanding the complexities of ensuring simple operations, particularly with respect to web environments and public cloud.
Leadership experience in:
Presales Solution Architects work with sales team who are predominantly focused on the Sales Engagement process, identifies, wins, and onboards new customers. The focus is to work with enterprise customers providing the view of how the WebOps solution will dramatically enhance the speed, reliability, and successful operation of customer DXP platforms.
Presales Solution Architects help organizations understand best practices and strategies for migrating their DXP to the cloud or remediating existing DXP workloads in the cloud. Understanding the technology and a proven experience to communicate these complex concepts, simply, is essential. The Solution Architect is seen as an expert and go-to consultant internally and by customers. The ability to communicate from C-Level (CMO, CDO, CIO) through to Development and Marketing leads providing the clarity of the WebOps platform value proposition.
- Owning the outcome, rolling up your sleeves to get a result
- Entrepreneurial experience, wearing many hats, the ability to juggle, think and act like an owner of a small business
- Technical education for Partners and Customers
- Technical leadership from Presales through to Customer Success
- Contributing to a Customer centric culture.
- Solution selling, establishing the value proposition
- Proposal development, costing and estimation
- RFT/ RFP response preparation
- Will work with the following technologies: Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies and serverless paradigms, Microsoft DevOps, IAC, Sitecore CMS (XM, XP) and related technologies, and The DXP landscape and industry trends
- The concept of automating overhead infrastructure using DevOps or Infrastructure As Code (IAC) and as a result always be looking for ways to achieve repeatability and certainty. Typically, this candidate would be a solution architect or have held a position where you have been directly recommending an entire stack including infrastructure, application, and code and keeping that up to date with automation.
- Optimizing enterprise web technologies. Understanding the implications of how infrastructure, the application, the code that's written the way that's delivered to the browser and the end user experience works together, and where it can be optimized to be better and faster for a customer experience.
- Technically understanding how applications work to deliver experiences to customers.
- Educating customers on the DXP landscape including modern operational and technical trends.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact email@example.com.
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing, and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.