MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - FUELING SOLUTIONS
You will be responsible for all internal, external and event marketing content and communications, bringing exceptional strategic marketing planning and execution, vendor/agency management and strong digital and traditional content marketing experience to a growing, service-oriented organization.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or similar relevant field.
• Minimum five years' experience in Marketing/Marketing Leadership with a focus on campaign development and management, copywriting and digital media.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
• Demonstrated leadership to work collaboratively across functions in support of a large business.
• Established communication skills, including copywriting and verbal presentation.
• Experienced in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns, utilizing third party vendors or agencies.
• Understands the use of digital marketing tools to reach target customers / segments.
• Proficient with development and management of marketing communications budgets.
• Develops comprehensive communications plans to support the business goals and market strategies established.
• Evaluates and determines most effective communication channels to meet business objectives, including both digital and traditional media.
• Scopes, presents, negotiates and project manages marketing campaigns with vendors on a project basis. Establishes and tracks the expected ROI and performance against agreed metrics.
• Annually proposes and manages budget for marketing communications which aligns with the goals and objectives of the business.
• Manages spending within budget while ensuring maximum impact from the marcom spend.
• Evaluates and selects vendors for capabilities necessary to deliver communications plan.
• Periodically assesses vendor performance and provides feedback for improvement.
• Develops trade show strategy to increase efficiency and effective delivery of trade show and conference exhibits.
• Ensures timely copy writing of all internal and external communications, enlisting the assistance of PR agency as needed.
• Oversees development and implementation of new corporate brand image and guidelines. Ensures availability of proper tools and consistent use following implementation.
D&H United Fueling Solutions, an Inc. 5000 company, and a leading supplier of both fueling and EV charging system equipment, installation, and service in the United States.
At D&H United, we embrace different backgrounds and perspectives. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. D&H United provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Competitive Salary + bonus
401(k)/ Retirement savings
Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)