Branch Manager - Fueling Service Solutions
D&H United Fueling Solutions is seeking a Branch Manager for our Humble, TX Service Center. Supervising the Warehouse, Fleet, Supplies and 20 Service Technicians, you will be responsible for exceptional customer service, engagement and utilization for a profitable business center. The Branch Manager will be responsible for daily operations, safety, and customer relations, leading the efforts of branch staff and responsible for managing Profit & Loss statements and forecasting for the branch.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Relevant business experience and knowledge (Service Staff Management, Fleet Management, Customer Need Prioritization, Schedule, Attendance and Utilization Management) is REQUIRED.
• Excellent Communication skills (written and oral)
• Experience in recruiting, hiring and managing performance of field service personnel including corrective action and terminations.
• Customer Service Oriented
• Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and Word).
• Make and be responsible for decisions, while following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Analytical skills, objectivity and organizational skills.
• Former Military Experience is strongly preferred
• Experience in the Oil/GAS/EV industry OR Solar Installation/Service OR HVAC, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING OR CONSTRUCTION is preferred.
• Assume responsibility for the business operations including staff deployment, warehouse management, revenue reporting and profit and loss for our Humble, TX Branch/Service Center.
• Motivate workforce by exercising professionalism driven by the highest ethical standards.
• Provide a work environment for employees dedicated to their safety and healthy work conditions.
• Coach & train employees to achieve maximum productivity, through teambuilding and teamwork.
• Improve customer relationships with both an emphasis in and focus on excellent customer service.
• Accountable for reports and documents regarding Revenue, Inventory, Freight, Labor, and Controllable Expenses.
• Deliver financial results (i.e. revenue, margin and return on capital employed, P&L accountability).
• Develop & initiate strategies to increase market share (new products, existing and non-existing business).
• Work closely with other departments or business units and directly with customers.
• Support the Sales Team in soliciting customers and growing market share.
• Responsible for overseeing all cycle counting and inventory reconciliation.
• Review stock material replenishment and stock out purchases to forecast usage and possible inventory.
• Review open purchase orders, unbilled deliveries, expedite material, and audit procurement cards.
• Initiate and follow continuous change, as well as creating solutions for process design/re-design.
D&H United Fueling Solutions, an Inc. 5000 company, and a leading supplier of both fueling and EV charging system equipment, installation, and service in the United States.
At D&H United, we embrace different backgrounds and perspectives. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. D&H United provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
• Competitive Salary + bonus
• 401(k)/ Retirement savings
• Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
• Career growth
• Paid vacation/holidays