Title: Full Stack Web3 Engineer
Location: Kansas City, MO – 100% Remote USA
Terms: Direct Hire / Perm
Salary: Commensurate with Mid to Sr. Level Experience – 120-160K range
Status: Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
“Redeem Technologies” is a B2B2C platform powered by NFTs, smart contracts, eComm Rails and a mobile first experience for consumers and brands. NFTs will be leveraged for their inherent capabilities around ownership, transferability and composability of digital constructs (nothing to do with collectibles nor fractionalizing purchases). Platform will include a custodial Web3 wallet with heavy emphasis on usability.
The company has secured abundant funding to build out an MVP and execute a number of pilots. Looking for passionate builders with deep Web2/mobile experience desiring to explore practical Web3 applications.
We are seeking a dedicated full-stack developer to join our growing company. You will be tasked with building Web2/Web3 components that might run on mobile web, AWS or on chain.
As a full-stack developer, you will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. Your duties will include designing and developing layouts, writing code to power the underlying functionality, and developing tests for the code you write.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MIGHT INCLUDE:
“THE PERSON” | MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Architect brand-new software solutions to fulfill project requirements
- Create, design, and implement layouts for a new responsive web app
- Create, design, and implement smart contracts, Web3 wallets and NFTs
- Create and maintain database designs for data storage and processing (MySQL, NoSQL, Mongo)
- Maintain code written by other developers, including bug fixes
- Integrate external software libraries and APIs into existing projects (ex: Twilio, AWS tools)
- Create, design, and implement APIs
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of one or more back-end programming languages (for example PHP, Python, jQuery, C#, Node)
- Familiarity with common programming design patterns and best practices
- Experience with common web development tools and services, such as version control software, package managers, and CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.