TITLE: Senior .NET WPF Software Engineer
LOCATION: Hybrid Onsite in Woburn, MA moving soon to Waltham, MA
TERMS: Full Time Perm
SALARY: Competitive with Full Benefits
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Yrs. in WPF, C#, C++ or Python
TECH STACK: C#, C++, Embedded C, Python, WPF, ASP.NET, Blazor, MATLAB, AWS, Cloud Computing, Web Development, UI, OpenCV, Image Processing, Machine Vision, Programming Automated Equipment, Instrument Coding, Robotics, Bioinformatics
INTERVIEW PROCESS: MS Teams w/ Hiring Manager, Interviewing w/ Team Members Onsite or Video
We have partnered exclusively with a company called NanoMosaic Inc., located in Woburn, Massachusetts, they are focused on developing an innovative photonics technology for biomedical discovery, Dx, CDx, and drug development. This revolutionary product involves Nanoneedles, DNA sequencing, PCR analysis, genetic translation, epigenetics, and proteomics. Their cutting-edge technology will enable new frontiers of medical research for ultrahigh-sensitivity detection of single molecules in low volume liquid biopsy samples. Our client’s customers are Universities, Medical Institutions, Labs doing research on Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, anyone looking at proteomes to help diagnose and find medical cures.
- We are looking for a candidate with a strong desire to bring a disruptive technology to market, playing a key role in a multidisciplinary team.
- This position is primarily responsible for the software design and engineering of our instrument control and data analysis platform.
- In addition, this role will coordinate efforts with manufacturing, process development, biology, and mechanical design groups.
- Successful candidates must have solid knowledge and extensive experience with software development in a regulated environment. (ex. HIPAA).
- Additionally, candidates should possess a strong acumen for on-the-fly problem solving, communication, and system level thinking.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to design and develop new product features and in-house analysis tools.
- Provide input and experience to inform high-level architecture decisions.
- Design, develop, test, document, and maintain high quality software for machine control, device UI, backend data pipelining, processing and analysis, deployment automation, web-based data visualization and report generation.
- Participate in code reviews, sprint planning and requirements gathering activities.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Creative, hardworking, and organized. Must also show a track record of innovative problem solving in technical environments.
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and testing of software applications and infrastructure using one or more of the following: C#, C++, Python.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools for source control, deployment, and continuous integration including Visual Studio, Git, JIRA.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a tight-knit, multidisciplinary team environment.
- Experience specifying requirements and working with interdisciplinary scientific teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver in a small working group.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Programming automated equipment (industrial automation, robotics, laboratory devices, etc.)
- WPF, ASP.Net, Blazor, MatLab
- Image processing and machine vision.
- Web development
- Statistical analysis and bioinformatics.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.