TITLE: Senior .NET 6 Engineer
LOCATION: Headquartered in Clinton, NJ – 100% Remote USA
TERMS: Direct Hire / Perm
OPENINGS: 2 Sr. Level Openings
SALARY: $120-170K depending on experience level
STATUS: W2 Exempt
TECHNOLOGIES: C#, .NET CORE 3.1 - .NET 6, WebAssembly (WASM), .NET Multi-Platform App UI (MAUI which includes Android, iOS, macOS and Windows), Blazor-based Apps, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), SOLID Development Principles, SOA, OOP, Security-First Development
REPORTS TO: VP of Engineering
Our client is making cyber threats like ransomware obsolete. Their intuitive software solution enables businesses to protect themselves against data breaches and ransomware in an entirely new way, allowing their environment to automatically self-heal from a cyber-attack. The platform connects to existing customer workflows and operates transparently for minimal-to-no change management. Behind the scenes, however, their data has been automatically processed across their preferred cloud or on-premise storage providers, in a way that data breaches are no longer a threat. This is an entirely unprecedented level of data protection, resilience, and compliance.
Our client is comprised of a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, sales and marketing professionals, with support from an impressive list of advisors in the cybersecurity ecosystem. They set their sights high, work incredibly hard to meet their goals, and have fun doing it. You have the opportunity to join our client at this exciting moment, as growth is surging, and they scale to meet demand.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The .NET Developer’s primary objective is to ensure that all software and products are developed and delivered with the highest standards of quality.
- Provide technical design recommendations by evaluating new and modified functionality to meet business and IT needs.
- Responsible for providing unit testing and documentation for all code delivered
- Deploy, support, and debug live applications when issues arise and quickly/appropriately respond to clients' production issues.
- Interpret project requirements and develop use cases using sequence diagrams, workflows, and class diagrams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Security-First Development Patterns
- .NET Core 3.1/6
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (GCP)
- Distributed systems, SOA, and SOLID development principles including understanding of Object-Oriented modeling, analysis, design, and programming
- .NET WPF a huge plus
- Strong knowledge of Windows application development
- Must have a passion for coding
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.