TITLE: Mid & Sr. .NET 6 Principal Engineer (WASM & Blazor)
LOCATION: Headquartered in Clinton, NJ – 100% Remote USA
TERMS: Direct Hire / Perm
OPENINGS: 1 Mid Level & 1 Sr. Level Opening
SALARY: $130-$180K+ depending on experience PLUS bonus & equity
STATUS: W2 Exempt
TECHNOLOGIES: C#, .NET CORE 3.1 - .NET 6, WebAssembly (WASM), .NET Multi-Platform App UI (MAUI which includes Android, iOS, macOS and Windows), Blazor-based Apps, AWS, AZURE, GoogleCloud (GCP), SOLID Development Principles, SOA, OOP, DevOps, CI/CD, Kubernetes (K8S), Serverless Architectures, Swagger, API Gateways, NoSQL, Dapr Runtimes, Security-First Development
REPORTS TO: VP of Engineering
Small team, high autonomy. Fast paced fixes to real world problems. This company has the DREAM engineering make up for any engineer that is looking to make an impact and build mature and unique software applications. The team is comprised of five additional engineers, boasting Microsoft Alumni and a brain trust of laid back, ego-less colleagues. The company has fantastic benefits and the potential to reach the moon. Now is the time to jump on for the ride to the top.
Our client is making cyber threats like ransomware obsolete. Their intuitive software solution enables businesses to protect themselves against data breaches and ransomware in an entirely new way, allowing their environment to automatically self-heal from a cyber attack. The platform connects to existing customer workflows and operates transparently for minimal-to-no change management. Behind the scenes, however, their data has been automatically processed across their preferred cloud or on-premise storage providers, in a way that data breaches are no longer a threat. This is an entirely unprecedented level of data protection, resilience, and compliance.
Our client is comprised of a team of entrepreneurs, engineers, sales and marketing professionals, with support from an impressive list of advisors in the cybersecurity ecosystem. They set their sights high, work incredibly hard to meet their goals, and have fun doing it. You have the opportunity to join our client at this exciting moment, as growth is surging and they scale to meet demand.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The .NET Developer’s primary objective is to ensure that all software and products are developed and delivered with the highest standards of quality.
- Provide technical design recommendations by evaluating new and modified functionality to meet business and IT needs.
- Responsible for providing unit testing and documentation for all code delivered
- Architect complex .Net 6 and Blazor based applications. Eventually would like to move into MAUI (Multi-Platform App UI)
- Deploy, support, and debug live applications when issues arise and quickly/appropriately respond to clients' production issues.
- Interpret project requirements and develop use cases using sequence diagrams, workflows, and class diagrams
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop AWS, Azure, and GoogleCloud Serverless & SOA Applications for High-Scale High-Transaction Services using Swagger, K8S, API Gateways, NoSQL, Dapr Runtime and DevOps
- Security-First Development Patterns
- .NET Core 3.1 to .NET 6 (Latest Version Release 6.0.2 in Feb 2022). They have fully moved to .NET 6
- Strong knowledge of AWS, Azure, and GoogleCloud (GCP)
- Distributed systems, SOA, and SOLID development principles including understanding of Object-Oriented modeling, analysis, design, and programming
- DevOps and Coding Skills
- Competitive salary and bonus, based on experience plus opportunity for equity
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Rapidly growing technology company with tremendous upside potential
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.