Supply Chain Specialist role (training provided). This individual must be proactive and able to self-motivate. Also, must be computer savvy with a high attention to detail and the ability to grasp tasks quickly. Will provide support for Enterprise System needs of the Procurement team with the systems/applications to support annual spend and management of $2b in products/supplies. Serves as the Enterprise System consultant for the Vendor partner community.
Our client is the sole purchasing agent for major restaurant systems. Formed as a purchasing cooperative to leverage the combined buying power of both systems, our client currently manages approximately $1.8 billion in spend on behalf of its Member operators, Applebee’s and IHop. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, solid communicators to be able to establish and build relationships with a subset of regional distributors.
- Must be highly analytical with a very strong attention to detail and have strong MS Excel skills.
- This is supporting a large food service inventory and accuracy is paramount.
- Will work with distribution centers to manage new products coming in/going out, and plan for new products based on forecasts and depleting inventory.
- This will require a lot of Excel work and this person must be precise.
- You will get to know franchise developers regionally.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good to advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Competencies: self-manager with ability to balance, manage, prioritize, and communicate workload
- Team player (multiple internal/external interfaces)