Location: Dallas, TX (REMOTE)
Full Time / Direct-Hire
This position will work on a web application for a next-generation Big-Data analytics platform that leverages AngularJS, jQuery, and Twitter Bootstrap. The Web Engineer will work with Product Management to design, prototype, develop and support multiple web applications including a SaaS-based platform.
Our client is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe and provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance, and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, our client has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
Engineers build software at scale to transform how organizations around the world streamline network security policy management and they are constantly evolving products to meet and anticipate customer’s needs. As a part of the team, you'll contribute high-quality code to company products that are deployed to the most important institutions in the public and private sector.
You will be working as a Web Engineer in a cross-functional team setting to understand customers' problems and develop solutions for those use cases. You will be involved throughout the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, and prototyping to execution, and implementation. The organization is made up of small teams to support agility and creativity and they encourage movement among teams to share context, skills, and experience, so you'll learn about many different aspects of each product.
The engineering environment utilizes a variety of languages, including Java, Python, and Angular and they embrace open-source technologies like ElasticSearch and Linux, as well as, industry-standard build tools, including Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, and Puppet.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact email@example.com.
- MUST have solid front-end programming qualities, interests, and background
- MUST have good hands-on experience with Angular heavy web apps
- Ace at browser-based prototyping. Whisperer of the languages of the web. Intimate knowledge of cross-browser challenges
- A big plus to have an eye for visual design: alignment, spacing, form, space, color, and typography
- Experience with Linting, CSS3, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with JSON, REST
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple roles, and demonstrate high emotional intelligence
- A networking expertise background is preferred
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.