: Product Manager – Cloud Security
: Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, Minneapolis, MN, San Francisco, CA – Anywhere, USA - 100% Remote
: Direct Hire / Perm W2
: Commensurate with Experience plus Bonus (targeting 150-180K+)
Research & Development (R&D)
Sr. Director of Product Management
As a thought leader in a space they invented, our client is paving the way in the cybersecurity industry across the globe. At FireMon, you'll find a disruptive, cutting-edge environment. It's a place where being proactive is rewarded and each day is more innovative than the last. This drive permeates everything they do – from how they develop their products to how they engage with their customers and how they get things done.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person’s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors in the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
The Product Manager - Cloud Security will be responsible for product vision, planning, marketing, and business success. The ideal candidate must have proven management skills, including the ability to drive analytical rigor in decision-making, strong business acumen, and a solid ability to work cross-functionally. The candidate must be able to articulate value propositions – internally and externally – and possess demonstrable expertise in driving strategic goals in concert with tactical execution.
About the Role
Required Skills & Experience:
- Define and drive new products in Cloud Security.
- Responsible for developing requirements, working with engineering teams to deliver those capabilities to the market.
- Partnering closely with the marketing and field teams to provide technical enablement and training.
- Working closely with cloud providers, technology vendors and partners to develop integrations for security workflows, automation, and data integrations.
- Develop and deliver competitive positioning strategies.
- Ability to work effectively with all areas of the organization, from business development, engineering to sales.
- Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism, and requirements gathering.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record delivering successful security solutions to the market and will have deep domain knowledge in security operations, compliance, and cloud security use cases.
About Our Client
- 3 to 5+ years of product management experience in cloud security products.
- Strong knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS technologies and experience with leading cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or Google.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and “on-premise” software deployment architectures and their impact on customers' experiences.
- Working knowledge of Cloud and Security products.
- Working knowledge of risk and compliance.
- Knowledge of User & Entity Behavior Analytics, cloud identity and access management, container and Kubernetes, and cloud security posture management is preferred.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels, launching new products successfully.
- Ability to fit in well within an informal startup environment and be very hands-on to drive both inbound and outbound product management functions.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills, solid business acumen, well-honed influencing skills are essential.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a dispersed team.
- BA/BS technical degree - Technical Marketing and Sales Engineering experiences preferred.
- Security certifications as CISSP, CISM desirable.
FireMon provides persistent network security for hybrid environments through a powerful fusion of real-time asset visibility, continuous compliance, and automation. Since creating the first-ever network security policy management solution, FireMon has delivered command and control over complex network security infrastructures for more than 1,700 customers.
FireMon’s customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn’t intimidate them, it inspires them. It pushes them to be more creative and find solutions to ensure their customer’s success.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.