Our client, the maker of the #1 Diet and Nutrition app is adding a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to the Production Engineering team you’ll have the opportunity to positively impact users with your expertise in the infrastructure tooling that drives operation and delivery of ecosystem. In addition to technical expertise, you’ll find that your teammates value collaboration, mentorship, and inclusive environments.
This role is a direct hire opportunity, will not enter into a C2C relationship or provide sponsorship.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- As a Staff Infrastructure Engineer on the Platform Engineering team you will build and maintain an efficient, resilient, and secure production cloud and container-based infrastructure that is critical for providing the best user experiences.
- We are looking for someone who can lead major initiatives and be a representative of the team, partnering with other engineering teams to identify requirements for building an amazing developer experience that allows quick, autonomous, and secure delivery of production changes.
- You will help identify opportunities to scale the team and the infrastructure through automation and efficient architectural design.
- Additionally, you will build quality codebases by engaging in code-reviews as a mentor and peer and support resolution of production issues across the entire MyFitnessPal stack.
- We are looking for someone with real-world experience building resilient, scalable systems and troubleshooting full-stack systems.
- You should have experience with Linux or Unix-based infrastructure in a cloud environment such as AWS or similar including EC2 compute, IAM and security policy management, data stores (e.g. MySQL,Redis,DynamoDB), and VPC networking.
- AWS or equivalent cloud solutions architect certification is a plus.
- Experience with Docker and the Kubernetes ecosystem is required.
- Experience with automated configuration management frameworks like Terraform is a plus.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.