: Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM Developer
: 100% Remote USA (Preference for the EST Time Zone)
: 12 Mos. Contract – Option for Extension – Benefits Available
: Competitive Contracting Rates – Commensurate with Experience
US Citizenship is Required
Level of Experience:
3 Years in MS Dynamics configuration
2 Step Interview Process via Zoom
Areas of Expertise:
2016 / 365 / CRM, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Engagement (CE)
This is a new role open due to growth and project needs – 100% remote USA
- My client is seeking an experienced developer who has the experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM based business solutions.
- This position is responsible for provisioning, development and maintenance of customer dynamics 365 CRM platform and the ideal candidate will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM entities, Workflow, Configuration, Customization, Development, Integration development, Reporting, Dashboards, Web resources, CRM solutions file management and developing custom applications using the CRM Framework.
- The person should have deep knowledge of the technical and functional aspects of the supporting technologies in the Microsoft Ecosystem and has a strong background is the planning, designing, installing and customizing of relational data modeling of Dynamic CRM solutions that are innovative, while observing best practices in regard to supported extension of the platform.
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016/365 CRM
- Significant knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- Experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- The ability to envision and document infrastructure and system design specifications via architecture design diagrams
- The ability to convey knowledge to both developers, business users and consultants to balance the use of native (OOB) features and the appropriate use of custom development
- The ability to clearly articulate the vision for Dynamics 2016/365 CRM solutions and solve problems related to both system and environmental limitations to provide solutions that meet customer needs
- Understanding of the Dynamics 2016/365 CRM data model and at least 3 years designing, creating, customizing and configuring Dynamics 2016/365 CRM solutions, including innovative module solutions using both core CRM capabilities as well as custom xRM solution
- Extensive experience setting up and configuring Dynamics 2016/365 CRM with O365
- Knowledge of and ability to configure security groups, roles and integrate with O365
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements, and streamline/automate business processes
- Proven ability to be effective on multiple projects simultaneously amid shifting priorities
- Ability to drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Knowledge of other CRM Platforms (preferably Salesforce) is a plus
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI
- Ability to travel domestically
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation