Global Service Liaison / Technical Solution Analyst
Location: Kanas City, MO
Full Time / Direct-Hire
Compensation: $60K - $75K
Looking for experience in a customer service role performing training, service desk reporting & analysis, knowledge base management, and delivering projects in a professional services firm.
This position will lead initiatives to proactively improve customer service, provide training to end users, and participate in IT projects. Will provide customer training, review tickets, and provide feedback on possible improvements, and define requirements for acceptance, assist with training and documentation, and sign off when service/solution is ready to transition.
Experience with any combination of the following technologies is helpful: Document Management (iManage), Enterprise Apps (Elite 3E, HRIS, Interaction), Intranet (SharePoint, Jive), Citrix, VPN, MS Exchange, MS Office, Excel, Active Directory, VMware, Desktop imaging, End user hardware & peripherals, Cisco phones, and Printers.
- The mission of the customer service team is to provide prompt, friendly, customer-focused service to minimize disruption to firm staff by following standard, repeatable processes.
- Enables this mission by ensuring excellent customer engagement and overall service consistency.
- This position leads initiatives to proactively improve customer service, provides training to end users and Global Service Specialists, and participates in IT projects as needed.
- 4+ years of customer service role
- 2+ years of experience performing training, service desk reporting & analysis, knowledge base management, or delivering projects
- Informal Project Management, Process Development and Document Creation
- Data Review and Report Creation
- Knowledge of ServiceNow administration (preferred but not required)
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact email@example.com.
- Provide customer training.
- Create, review, edit, and curate knowledge articles to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Review tickets and provide feedback on possible improvements to Global Service Specialists.
- Mentor and train Global Service Specialists.
- Assist with handling escalated tickets or issues and managing response to difficult customer situations.
- Prepare reports on ticket metrics, analyze metrics, make suggestions for improvement.
- For new services/solutions being transitioned to customer service team, define requirements for acceptance, assist with training and documentation, and sign off when service/solution is ready to transition.
- Assist with project delivery. Provide input to business requirements & value analysis.
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.