: L1 / L2 Cloud Operations Support Engineer (Crypto Trading Platform)
: Overland Park, KS
(100% Remote USA)
Commensurate with Experience – Game Changer Monthly Bonus Opportunity
Day Shift Hours
CLIENT'S TECH STACK:
Algorithmic Trading, Cryptocurrency Trading Platform, Amazon Cloud Platform, AWS Lambda, AWS Serverless Infrastructure, AWS Kinesis, AWS Control Tower, EC2, S3, DevOps, C++, Rust, Python, Linux, PagerDuty Incident Management, DataDog, Slack, JIRA, Confluence, Zoom
TRAINING AVAILABLE TO LEARN SYSTEMS
- Initial interview will be w/ Hiring Manager - video call
- Interview w/ 1-2 technical resources
- Final Interview with the President
Analytico is a highly profitable, major player in worldwide crypto markets and trades billions of dollars every month across a wide range of products. We are consistently ranked among the largest trading firms on the biggest exchanges in the space.
Our team is small and highly skilled and is looking to expand remotely. We are initially looking for an Operations Support Engineer to assist with support, system management and generally being responsible for ensuring everything is running as it should.
We are a 24x7x365 operation and work in a fast paced environment where your work will directly impact the profitability of the company as a whole. As such each staff member is apportioned a percentage of the profits on a monthly basis as a bonus.
Our existing team is based in the UK and so we are ideally looking for someone in the US and Asia time zones who can be responsible outside of UK hours.
The right person will be someone who can work independently and take on a significant amount of responsibility. The successful candidate needs to be able to own challenges and think quickly and be self-sufficient in solving complex problems. For those that are able to achieve this there are significant rewards available.
Please note that we do not trade directly with retail clients and as such we purposefully do not maintain a client facing presence. As such googling our name or reviewing our website will provide little information. However if you have any questions please get in contact and we will be happy to answer them for you.
- Maintenance of application infrastructure in AWS
- Monitoring and error management in multiple environments and applications
- Communication with management keeping them updated on any issues and working with them to come to a rapid resolution
- Continuous improvement of monitoring, system efficiency, security and service reliability
- Documenting systems and processes as necessary to ensure operational continuity
- Log monitoring (DataDog or equivalent)
- Incident management (PagerDuty or equivalent)
- Basic Linux administration
- Cloud and virtualization (Amazon AWS or equivalent)
- Programming and configuration management (Python highly desirable)
- Knowledge or interest in crypto highly desirable
- 2-3+ years experience working in a similar capacity
What we offer:
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
- A truly remote working environment
- Funding for a coworking space if you need a dedicated area to work
- Excellent base salary
- Percentage of company profits as a monthly bonus
- Additional perks negotiable for the right candidate
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.