Our client, the maker of the #1 Diet and Nutrition app is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Data Scientist to join the Data Science team. This team embeds artificial intelligence and machine learning into our product portfolio and business to create coaching solutions and personalized experiences to help our users achieve success on their fitness journeys. We encourage creative solutions and strive to maintain rigorous scientific and engineering standards. You'll be a part of a collaborative team that partners with stakeholders.
This role is a direct hire opportunity, will not enter into a C2C relationship or provide sponsorship.
What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Drive cross-functional data science projects from beginning to end: work closely with product managers and business stakeholders to formulate and build machine learning products
- Mentor and support junior data scientists
- Identify tools and techniques for efficiency and optimization
- Provide insights to the executive team on impact of strategic initiatives on key metrics and help them track progress towards goals
- Coach and mentor others on best practices for data-driven decision-making
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company, clearly and concisely
- Evangelize the integration of data science throughout the company's business and application
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.
- BS, MS, or PhD in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, etc.)
- 5+ years of industry experience with data science
- Experience with building and deploying services at scale
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Natural Language Processing, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems
- Experience implementing predictive and prescriptive models in production systems
- In-depth knowledge of Statistics, Mathematics, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning with demonstrated professional experience
- Ability to provide written and oral interpretation of highly specialized terms and data, and ability to present this data to others with different levels of expertise
- Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable team player
- Ability to work cross functionally and influence others