The Research Assistant will report the VP of Client Operations. The majority of the day-to-day tasks will revolve around different assigned research tasks, given by the VP of Client Operations and team. The RA will be assigned specific research tasks such as assisting with Hospital domain updates, and research to validate these updates. The office manager is responsible for keeping the office running smoothly. These tasks are mainly office management & administration.
- Essential job activities will be assisting team with research tasks, helping with information management, drafting documents, and completing other tasks required by supervisors.
- Ability to complete assigned research tasks in a timely manner
- Collect and analyze data
- Check facts, proofread, and edit research documents to ensure accuracy
- Facilities management (coordination of repairs / maintenance with property management)
- Maintains company assets register
- General office services such as assisting with meeting planning/coordination, purchasing general office supplies, shipping items, scheduling rotating artwork with ArtsKC, etc.
- Coordination of general activities (weekly lunches, annual family outing, holiday party, volunteer events etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining and submitting office related expenses each month
- Working with finance to ensure budgets are met
- Collect, distribute, and send mail
- Assist with any Return to Office coordination and communication
- Office Manager presence will be key for arranging for cleaning, visitors, etc. when associate return to the office this summer
- Other related duties as required or assigned