: Sr. Process Analyst – Field Operations/Mobile Technology – (2101YD)
: 10990 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211
: On Site or Remote - Flexible
: Commensurate with 5+ yrs. Experience.
• Initial interview will be w/ Hiring Manager - video call
• Interview w/ 1-2 technical resources
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Sr. Process Analyst provides leadership structure, day-to-day execution, identification, and coordination in process improvements for the Yellow Field Mobility Team.
- This includes all facets within inventory, maintenance, deployment, and recovery for all technology supported by the team including all driver, dock/operations handhelds, vehicle mounted computers, in-cab IoT telematics technology.
- This position will also be responsible for developing, maintaining, and reporting on trackable and measurable metrics as it pertains to inventory, service, and support of the technology.
- Additionally, The Sr. Process Analyst will be the primary liaison between IT (Information Technology), third party hardware, software, and service vendors as well as Business & Operations.
- Full inventory management lifecycle, including safety stock planning for both break-fix and deployment projects, negotiations/procurement, request fulfillment/logistics, parts/inventory tracking, refurbishing, disposal/recycling and warranty management.
- Problem management, including the analysis and collaboration with stakeholders to identify problems/themes and root causes, including reporting, status/communication, prioritization and acting as a program manager for overall fix work efforts.
- This role is also responsible for helping to identify process and team improvement needs and implementation of those changes within assigned teams based on priority.
- This role drives the development and analysis of key operational metrics and uses them to identify and define performance and service improvements.
- Responsible for budget management and partnering with development/other teams to ensure well-coordinated communication to leadership and support team personnel.
- Manage process execution for in-cab technology in all tractors across Yellow, including technology deployment/refresh and coordination for tractor additions (new), decommission (retirements) and conversions from Linehaul to City tractors.
- Ensure accurate inventory management processes for Field Technology, including the tracking and management of deployed inventory, safety stock, return equipment at all depot/locations.
- Ensure service repair and logistics effectiveness, including efficiency / savings driven by consistent tracking, reuse and refurbishing of returned equipment as well as hardware RMA’s and warranty service.
- Work with respective teams to manage the equipment inventory position, establish appropriate safety stock and clear tracking processes.
- Partner with The Maintenance Service Team to implement streamlined coordination of equipment slated for repairs, deployments and decommissions.
- Ensure field service providers and internal Yellow teams meet SLAs for break-fix repair and monitoring services.
- Facilitate regular business review meetings with all stakeholders to surface execution challenges and establish/drive resolution plans.
- Understand capacity needs across teams based on historical demand, and manage overall contracts used to support and maintain handheld and In-Cab Technology.
- Possesses strong knowledge and utilization of automation languages and technologies for process improvement.
- Coaching and Developing Others - Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities.
- Compelling Communication - Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicating in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
- Earning Trust - Gaining others’ confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments while disclosing own positions; treating others and their ideas with respect and supporting them in the face of challenges.
- Execution -Ensuring others contribute to organization strategies by focusing them on the most critical priorities, measuring progress, and ensuring accountability against those metrics.
- Facilitating Change - Encouraging others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities; leading the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace.
- Resolving Conflict - Helping others deal effectively with an antagonistic situation to minimize damage to the relationships and promote shared goals; using appropriate interpersonal methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people and facilitate agreement.
- Five (5) or more years’ experience as a process analyst responsible for developing and improving increasingly complex processes (relevant freight/logistics experience preferred).
- Education requirements: Bachelor’ degree in technology or related field
- Strong communication skills with the desire to build lasting relationships.
- Professional experience demonstrating the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, vendors and contractors, to prepare reports and to communicate ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
- Good presentation, organizing, prioritizing and project management skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel at an intermediate level.
- Appreciation of risk, change, inventory and process management.
- Communication and Customer Focus
- Ensure proactive communication strategies to all stakeholders to ensure awareness of upcoming projects and other events that will impact the support Field Mobility solutions.
- Ensure all team members and stakeholders clearly understand service levels and goal targets; create a sense of urgency with all team members to drive toward goals.
- Planning & Organizing, Metrics Management
- Manage project intake and estimation and ensure proper planning for new projects impacting field technology, in partnership with stakeholders.
- Drive the development and analysis of key operational metrics to optimize team performance, capacity usage, and identify customer service and execution improvements
- Ensure improvement goals are well planned and communicated to ensure maximum positive impact.
- Automation Mindset
- Devops experience or experience interacting with development teams possessing technical knowledge in Python, GIT, Docker, Mongo, SQL, Ansible, API or other relevant automation tools and technology.
- Technology experience
- Android, Mobile Device Management platforms, handheld hardware devices (Honeywell & Panasonic preferred).
- In-Cab telematics and IoT technology providers in the ELD and Drive Cam space.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.