The Implementation Manager will oversee project teams serving customers in our Education, Civic, and Healthcare verticals. This client-facing position requires experience in deploying technology solutions and projects to include voice, data, and automation products and services. Experience must include coordinating with client stakeholders, removing project roadblocks to achieve on-time delivery. Responsibilities include following processes to collect requirements, determine objectives and goals, and identify the scope of multiple complex projects while concurrently leading the team ensuring the accomplishment of project initiatives, strategies, and issue resolution. Able to reorganize and prioritize quickly and think outside of the box to present unique solutions. Your team will ensure all delivery and implementations projects are completed before handing off to the client support team.
Knowledge, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Lead a team of implementation project managers and engineers, delivering information technologies solutions including but not limited to: Voice, Data and Automation platforms and services to Education, Civic and Healthcare organizations.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Motivate team members to be their best by listening to feedback, resolving conflicts, recognizing high performance, rewarding accomplishments, and organizing team building activities
- Manage portfolio of projects to include external vendor relationships, communications, planning, resources, budget, change management, risks and escalations
- Provide clear, concise communications, across multiple channels to all teams and stakeholders, external and internal.
- Develop and deliver progress/status reports (project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues), proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to leadership, project teams, business owners and key stakeholders
- Ensure successful project delivery, addressing changes during all project phases
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of each project
- Coordinate and lead adequate resources (team and technical) to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Evolve implementation project management processes; refine templates, policies and tools to ensure growth and improvement of team and implementation quality.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project at hand
- Ensure Statements of Work include the proper specifications for all aspects of work to be completed
- Responsible for quality control for all implementation projects. Monitor and track issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Minimum 5 years Information Technology Project Management experience including client-facing implementation, installation, and support.
- Preferred experience in client stakeholder education and/or training as part of technical implementation project management.
- Minimum 2 years in a team leadership role, within information technology, focused on guidance, mentoring, and accountability management.
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) or Project Management Institute (PMI) Certification
- Background in working with or supporting education, civic or healthcare clients is a plus
- Extensive experience working autonomously, solving complex problems, and managing a customer environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, conflict management and resolution skills
- High energy level, enjoyment of challenges in a fast-paced environment
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com