Expert React UI Engineer / AWS Back End
: Kansas City, MO 64105 – 100% Remote USA
Direct Hire / Perm or Open to Contract or Contract to Hire
Commensurate with Sr. Level React UI (Completely Open)
: Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Level of Experience
: 3+ Years in Software Development
Technology, Security, Cloud
We are looking for a talented and motivated React UI Engineer who has a passion for building an exceptional solution that delivers and fulfills the needs of the customer experience. Your responsibilities will be centered around team collaboration, and customer interaction to pinpoint the future direction of our Client's platform. Fast, collaborative, learners with a history of problem solving to win will succeed in this organization.
Cloud Security & Response Automation Platform
We enable security and development teams to fix cloud security findings faster. Knowing a problem exists is important, but until that finding is fixed, the risk remains. Move from knowing about a problem to fixing it by working together easily inside the workflow tools you work in today (Slack | Teams | Jira).
Picture Of Success
Successful React UI Engineers are mission driven, adaptable, and committed to adding value in every interaction. We work as a team – even though we are all remote – we exceed customer expectations, are coachable and adaptable, and always pushing ourselves to new heights.
What would you do?
What skills do you need?
- Continuously deliver customer value through delivery of React UI software features
- Collaborate with the Product Team, help define roadmap, strategize on how to continually evolve the product to make it better.
- Write maintainable code, working in a professional agile software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration/deployment, etc.)
- Work with a team implementing new features and supporting current services/applications.
- Work on hard problems; design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve services and applications
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
We need a React EXPERT with sufficient ability, experience, and confidence that he/she can:
- Be highly opinionated about the patterns, tools, and techniques we should use
- Make things look good on a page without a lot of back-and-forth using existing frameworks like Material or Bootstrap, but not a designer
- Do things fast enough that iterating in the UI code is usually preferable to a laborious process of designing and testing
Some specific skills in order of priority:
• Back End experience a huge plus, but the focus is on being a React Expert
• AWS Development experience
What would it be nice for you to have?
Education and Work Experience
- Experience delivering Serverless solutions, including using Serverless.com, CloudFormation, AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model), AWS Lambda, Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service), Amazon SQS (Simple Queue Service) and Amazon Kinesis for ingesting large volumes of data.
- AWS Associate-level certification or AWS Professional-level certification (preferred)
- Startup experience (preferred)
- Ability to build, deploy, and maintain a software application in the cloud consisting of both real time and event-based services
What we Deliver
- 3+ years of software development required in React UI
- Formal software development training across multiple platforms and languages
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science (preferred)
- Startup experience (preferred)
- Dynamic and mission driven team focused on the exploding area of cloud security
- Great technology (Mac and SaaS tools) and cool corporate swag
- Weekly team activities to drive engagement, learn, celebrate together, and have fun
- Great opportunity to grow your career as the company grows
- Ability to gain promotions and additional earning opportunities through our progressive and results driven program
- Full benefit package which begins on day 1 of employment. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, voluntary life, FSA, short and long-term disability, 401k with match, and unlimited PTO.