Director of IT Operations
Location: Kansas City, MO
Full Time / Direct-Hire
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 base
We are currently searching for a Director of IT Operations
with our client located in Kansas City. This person will report directly to the CEO and must have a solid grasp on operations to help this company continue to grow and put together a road map to drive the continued success. This company works within the education space, they are an IT provider for school districts and government sectors across the nation. In summary, we’re looking for someone that has “been there and done that” when it comes to how to run an IT managed services ecosystem.
- Looking for at least 7+ years (preferably 10+) minimum experience in senior leadership
- Must have Managed Service Provider experience and be Program Manager oriented
- Prefer someone that has previous experience in the education or local government space
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact email@example.com.
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.
- Will lead and manage a dynamic team, including infrastructure, help desk, and field personnel to provide modern, realistic and feasible technical solutions for customers
- Partner with the leadership team/management on large scale projects and to monitor and evaluate employee performance
- Partner/collaborate with department leaders to identify needs and make process improvements. Communicate with staff regarding technology maintenance
- Implement technology initiatives that enable the organization to compete more vigorously and more profitably in a constantly changing and demanding marketplace
- Ensure key business strategies and processes are supported by systems that enable growth
- Identify the customer experience, focus on retention, and oversee service delivery to client base
- Participate within the senior leadership team to ensure operations address the needs of the business and actively manage cost efficiencies
- Someone that is a former network engineer might find success in this role, however, this is NOT a hands-on technical role