: Sr. Business Process Analyst (Customer Data Process) – (2101IM)
: 10990 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211 or USA
: Remote for Now – Could be Flexible
: Commensurate with 5Years of Experience
YEARS OF EXP
: 5+ Yrs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, User Stories, Data Modeling, Graphs, Reporting, Agile/Scrum, Visio, Blueworks, Flow Diagrams, Business Process Management
• Initial interview will be w/ Hiring Manager - video call
• Interview w/ 1-2 technical resources
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for working closely with business and technical stakeholders to identify strategic outcomes, transform processes, execute product roadmaps and translate business needs into actionable projects. Develop a thorough understanding of the Customer Data and the processes that create, update and utilize the Customer data.
- Role is a key contributor in developing a strategy and roadmap for the Customer data and in identifying the potential projects in managing the Customer data and processes.
- Role is also a key contributor in all phases of the development lifecycle process and helps ensure projects produce the required outcomes.
- Evaluate and document business processes in creating, updating and utilizing customer data and determine opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate efforts between business partners and technology teams to deliver projects per plan.
- Understand the needs of business area, identifying the need for additional processes and data, as well as identifying areas of redundancy, then recommending improvements.
- Develop knowledge of business strategy, business models and processes in order to identify improvement opportunities and value-added capabilities.
- Facilitate joint application design (JAD) sessions to obtain business requirements and create use cases.
- Assist with communication of project contents, approach, progress and results.
- Assist with creating, sizing, grooming and prioritizing project/product backlog.
- Understand business issues and data challenges and ideate solutions to fix them.
- Participate in Agile sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives.
- Contribute to process improvement through team learnings and retrospectives.
- Assist with internal and external communication, and improving transparency.
- Assist automating, scaling and continuous improvement of business and internal processes.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Support the development of end-user training materials and documentation.
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in business process analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Data Modeling techniques.
- Self-starter capable of managing multiple projects with attention to detail.
- Positive team player able to work effectively with others.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder needs.
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum practices.
- Experience using process modeling tools like Visio, Blueworks, etc.
- Experience creating process flow diagrams.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan