: Sr. Oracle (HCM/ERP) Financials Developer – (2004QP)
: 10990 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211 or USA
: Remote for Now – Could be Flexible
: Commensurate with 3-5 Years of Experience
YEARS OF EXP
: 3-5+ Yrs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Strong Financial, HR or Payroll industry knowledge with 3-5 years of experience configuring Oracle ERP or HCM Cloud based solutions (Invoicing/AR/Collections/AP/GL/Fixed Assets/HCM).
• Initial interview will be w/ Hiring Manager - video call
• Interview w/ 1-2 technical resources
Senior Oracle (HCM/ERP) Developer - (2004QP)
The Oracle (HCM/ERP) Developer leverages a strong technical aptitude with in-depth HR, Payroll or Financial experience to design and configure Oracle Cloud solutions. This position contributes to organizational success by providing transportation expertise, analytical and influencing skills to support the transportation team in developing innovative, cost effective and scalable systems facilitating growth and customer value. The Oracle Developer participates as a member of a fast-paced agile team and collaborates cross-functionally to design and implement solutions providing competitive advantage to business operations. The Oracle Developer fosters continuous improvement by contributing to coding, testing and implementation best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure and extend Oracle HCM or ERP Cloud solutions to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Facilitate gathering and interpretation of business requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies to achieve desired outcomes.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of business strategy, operating models and processes in order to identify improvement opportunities and value-added capabilities.
- Act as expert in Oracle-based solutions to support business execution and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Work with development teams to integrate Oracle solutions with company business systems and third-party platforms.
- Analyze, manipulate and present data to support decision-making.
- Resolve and prevent reoccurrence of issues impacting system operation, import/export of data and connectivity to supporting systems.
- Stay abreast of transportation and supply chain trends, and determine value to the Company.
- Support Oracle ERP or HCM Cloud users to improve productivity, knowledge and competence.
- Work with development teams to implement and support governance and change management processes.
- Prepare and execute regression and QA tests for configuration changes, upgrades, patching and enhancements.
- Provide best practice consulting to management, business partners and team members.
- Collaborate with vendors and internal stakeholders to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure quality and maintain performance of deployed solutions.
- Contribute, support and enhance Agile Scrum software development practices.
- Assist with other projects as needed to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong Financial, HR or Payroll industry knowledge.
- 3-5 years of experience configuring Oracle ERP or HCM Cloud based solutions (Invoicing/AR/Collections/AP/GL/Fixed Assets/HCM).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical aptitude, fast learner and effective problem solver.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Great team player with positive attitude.
- Strong consideration to candidates with Java experience
- Transportation industry knowledge a plus.
- Agile methodology experience a plus
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan