Our Client is adding an SAP Developer to our Enterprise Application Support team. This new and challenging role will support the objectives and goals of the team and its parent IT Applications organization. This role will play a key role in extending core SAP capabilities to address business requirements and integration efforts. They will also help expose functionality from the SAP GUI to the Fiori interface.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, test, debug and implement SAP applications working closely with functional team.
- Develop and maintain applications using ABAP Workbench tools, ODATA, and FIORI as required to implement and support SAP ECC and S/4 environment solutions.
- Experience with SAP ABAP development, including developing SAP ABAP objects for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows.
- Advise the functional team on solutions using modernization tools available by SAP.
- Follow the best practice for SAP ECC/UI Development.
- Knowledge of outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPIs, RFCs to/from Middleware and flat files.
- Work closely with the data integration team to tie external systems into SAP.
- Knowledge of various functional modules, such as SD, MM, FI, EAM.
- Experience with SAP Fiori and UI5 related technologies.
- Experience in extending SAP Fiori applications.
- Experience with SAP Fiori Launch pad configuration and app integration.
- Skilled in HTML5, Java Script, JSON and XML.
- Design and create test scripts, perform QA testing, support business owner acceptance testing of system enhancements.
- Drive existing SAP ERP solutions options and integration with standard SAP features and functions.
- Manage issue resolution, interaction with internal and external resources, and independent research & investigation.
• Provide excellent customer service to end users by working closely with the Functional, Development, Infrastructure, BASIS, and Security teams as part of project teams, to deliver high quality solutions on time.
- Be responsible for leading opportunities driving the modernization using new SAP technology, tools, features, and functions.
- Manage and direct partner resources, establish solid lines of communication, manage timelines to task completion.
- Establish and maintain strong lines of communication and coordination internal business partners. Gather their input for new enhancement projects. Collect user requirements,
- identify business advantages and benefits, and prepare business cases.
- Assist in resolving advanced technical issues.
- Some travel may be required: 10% - 20%.
- Customer service focused.
- Work effectively in a team environment but be capable of managing multiple tasks from start to finish alone if needed.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences.
- Ability to balance short-term decisions with longer-term impacts.
- Capable of researching and identifying technology solutions.
- Continually improving your skill set.
- Ability to troubleshoot, determine root cause, and take appropriate action to permanently resolve.
- Enjoys complicated challenges in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Well organized, efficient, and knowledgeable.
- At least five (5) years’ documented experience in Information Technology or equivalent business experience.
- Demonstrated experience on mid-to-large SAP development efforts.
- Ability to manage priorities, assess and adjust as needed.
- Ability to learn and gain proficiency enterprise software applications.
- Four-year college degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field. In lieu of degree, demonstrated work experience will be accepted.
This is a direct hire role, our client is unable to provide sponsorship or enter into a C2C relationship.
- Knowledge of software life cycle and project management procedures and processes.
- Understanding of the Agile and waterfall development processes.
- Experience working in a 24x7 IT environment.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com