Get in on the ground floor as an Internal Wholesaler building and creating relationships with financial professionals and plan sponsors that raise and retain assets. Our client is a start up in Jefferson City, you will be part of the foundational team to launch this dynamic asset manager into a successful future.
What you will do:
- Initiate outbound sales telephone calls and campaigns to properly position and market the brand and solutions to our customer base; retirement and wealth management focused financial professionals (RIAs, Broker Dealers, Wirehouse Firms, and Consultants as well as Retirement Plan Sponsors, Foundations, Endowments and Family Offices).
- Answer inbound calls from our clients and provide answers, support needs and identify selling opportunities
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach for developing, maintaining (servicing) and growing a client-base with those who share Build’s core values
- Willingness to contribute ideas, best practices and collaborate with colleagues
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM with accurate and timely customer information
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and trust via a responsive, resourceful, and friendly attitude
- Ability to prioritize and balance all components of the sales process from prospecting/warm leads to post-sale follow up and reporting
- Ability to give clear and concise presentations in person and in a virtual environment
- Possesses verbal and written communication skills that are clear, accurate, and professional
- Ability to build relationships, trust and creditability internally and externally
- Associate degree, bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- FINRA SIE and Series 65 or the ability to attain within 90 days
- 1-3 years expereince on a desk
- Bias for action, and ability to adapt quickly to rapidly changing market environments and client needs
- History of solving complicated problems with a proactive and autonomous approach
- High emotional intelligence and ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team from diverse backgrounds
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based consulting, staffing and recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.