Our client is committed to developing a world-class distribution team. Creating partnerships with financial intermediaries—Recordkeepers, RIAs, Broker-Dealers, National Consultants - is the key driver to their long-term growth. We are helping them find their next National Accounts Director to lead efforts developing core relationships at their rapidly expanding firm. As a key leader of the distribution team this individual will formulate, articulate and implement a comprehensive strategy to drive platform availability, platform placement, sales strategies and promotion for intermediary partnerships.
What Is Needed:
Deep partnerships with financial intermediaries—Recordkeepers, RIAs, Broker-Dealers, National Consultants - is a key driver to our long-term growth. We are hiring a Strategic Business Development, National Accounts to uncover and develop transformational opportunities with major firms to help us distribute our retirement investment strategies. As a key leader of our distribution team we expect this individual to formulate, articulate and implement a comprehensive strategy to drive platform availability, platform placement, sales strategies, and promotion for intermediary partnerships. The job requires the ability to get Build in the door at the national and home office level and properly position the Build story and solutions in manner which ultimately leads to meaningful increases to our assets under management. Critically important to this role, and our success as a firm, is an ability to define and execute a business development strategy without the help of a playbook or a script. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of operating autonomously and creating a business development playbook on the fly and in close collaboration with senior leadership.
- Manage a National Account Teams
- Ensure strategies are available, discoverable, and tradable on major recordkeeping and custodial platforms
- Make strategic recommendations to Regional Directors regarding their target customers based on availability in their territory.
- Help Regional Directors create high-priority sales lists, as well as, identify where they are currently blocked from conducting business
- Own all processes and documentation around unlocking strategies on these platforms, including engagement and relationship-building with back-office contacts.
- Respond to platform-level blockers and escalations on high-priority sales deals; own processes and CRM tracking of these engagements in Salesforce
- Develop and maintain an ongoing feed of material insights on partnering firms and strategic fund placement
- Deploy and execute key initiatives to sales teams
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
- 10+ years of experience in a national accounts or business development role
- 3-5 years of experience in retirement and/or DCIO background
- Prior experience managing National Account Teams
- Demonstrated existing relationships with recordkeeping and custodial platform firms, as well as broker/dealers
- Series 6 or 7 & Series 63 licenses
- Proficient with a CRM system such as Salesforce
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.