- Sr. Software Engineer (React Redux UI / .NET Core)
: 1055 Broadway, Kansas City, MO
: Can be Perm, Contract or Contract to Hire (Must Be Willing to Convert to Perm)
RATE/ CONVERSION SALARY
: Commensurate with Experience
CURRENT COVID WORK EXPECTATIONS
: People that are comfortable going into the office usually go in for a couple weeks at a time then work from home a couple of weeks. If someone has an underlying condition or does not feel comfortable, they can work remote. However, the candidates must be local.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
: Manager of Application Development
FRONT END REACT REDUX UI
BACK END .NET CORE AND AZURE CLOUD
The Software Developer will be responsible for assisting with the design, development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of new or existing software applications.
- They will be responsible for the entire application life-cycle from research and design to implementation, training and support.
The Sr. Software Developer will work closely with their leadership in understanding requirement and project timelines. They will also work with Software Developers to help ensure best practices and sound technical decisions are made, and that software designs adhere to architecture specifications and department standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES
- Develop web applications, web services, and back-end processes for both internal and external customers
- Develop front end UI with React.JS
- Design and maintain database structures and stored procedures
- Review code written by other developers
- Troubleshoot and fix issues with various existing software applications and processes
- Help establish and maintain software standards
- Participate in and help refine Agile process
- Experience designing and developing applications using the .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Experience with UI / UX with React.JS
- Experience with Agile software development processes and procedures
- Experience with Azure DevOps tools and resources for application lifecycle management and source control
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of software development and security standards
- Knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to resolve defects
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.