· Engaged in the entire process; Part of the core team.
· Understands how to write test scripts, setup test data and/or identify additional test cases for stories planned in the sprint.
· Works closely with the developers to test functionality being developed during the sprint as well as regression testing the next release prior to implementation
· Logs and track issues found while testing including steps to recreate
· Assists with root cause analysis whenever possible.
· Keeps track of where each story is at in terms of testing and how close it is to ‘Done’.
· Collaborates with the team in the daily stand up to report progress on each story.
Skills and Qualifications
· 1-3 years previous work experience in the same or related position
· Attention to detail, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
· Knowledge of agile software development lifecycle processes
· Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices