Java Developer (MQ Series)
Must have experience with MQ Series.
MQSeries consists of three products:
- MQSeries Messaging, which provides the communication mechanism between applications on different platforms
- MQSeries Integrator, which centralizes and applies business operations rules
- MQSeries Workflow, which enables the capture, visualization, and automation of business processes
- Perform moderate to complex programming assignments requiring an advanced understanding of established programming standards, methods and best practices.
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, create functional specifications and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements to design and build business solutions utilizing multiple technologies.
- Contribute to and reviews technical designs of software solutions.
- Work with engineers and architect in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct research into new technologies, development practices and frameworks.
- Collaborate with developers to implement solutions, resolve problems and perform code reviews.
- Contribute to and follows development best practices such as version control, unit testing, continuous integration, performance and security testing, and appropriate documentation.
- Ensure quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions.
- Work with stakeholders following the Agile Scrum software development process.
- Provide technical support and participates in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues.
- Assist with other projects as needed to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.