Sr Data Scientist (remote)
Salary:$110K - $120K base
Must have experience with Python, Machine Learning, Deep Neural Networks, & Cloud.
Under moderate supervision and guidance, provide advanced analytics solutions using innovation and sound methodology to problem-solving and solution delivery. Communicate approaches and solutions with the customers, management, and team.
- Applies and integrates statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling and business analysis skills to provide high-value data-driven solutions.
- Develops and maintains data pipelines that connect internal and external data sets.
- Creates new data collection frameworks for structured and unstructured data.
- Continuous education to build a living knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
- Master’s degree specializing in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Five (5) or more years working with Python, R, Qlikview, Tableau, SQL to pull together disparate data sources or a combination of work experience and professional research.
- Five (5) or more years working in implementing machine learning and deep neural networks in the cloud
- Sound knowledge of traditional as well as agile software development methodologies.
- Familiarity with a variety of RDMS and Big Data storage frameworks.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong ability to carry out research and innovation.
- Highly effective working in a team, as well as working independently.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Master’s in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Oracle, SQL Server, Redshift, and Azure Synapse RDBMS experience.
- Experience with SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional