: Systems Engineer I – (20020I)
: 10990 Roe Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211
: They are remote for now
: Commensurate with Experience
• Initial interview will be w/ Hiring Manager - video call
• Interview w/ 1-2 technical resources
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs tasks associated with installing, configuring and maintaining computer and/or network operation systems software, and related hardware under guidance of senior staff. Develops and implements technical knowledge to meet the needs of the team and organization.
- Possesses basic to intermediate knowledge of systems and/or network operations, systems utilities and tools used to install, configure, and maintain operating and/or network systems, systems software and hardware. Perform standardized installation, maintenance and configuration for operating systems, systems software and hardware.
- Provides support and ensures reliability for deployed technologies, systems and processes according to established procedures and industry best practices.
- Participates in and assists senior staff with maintaining, configuring, reviewing and analyzing operating and/or network systems, systems software, and hardware failures.
- Participates in and assists senior staff with monitoring performance and maintaining system stability and maintaining accurate and current documentation steps for installation, maintenance, and configuration activities.
- Evaluates and responds appropriately to customer issues and requests. Handles basic to moderately complex issues without assistance. Escalates when necessary to appropriate team or individual to resolve.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Possesses knowledge of the Project Management Methodology.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams.
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.