Process Analyst II - Project Management
The Process Analyst II will support the Project Pipeline process and the on-going effort to transition the organization to Safe/Agile project management methodology. As part of a supportive PMO, this role will provide Safe/Agile coaching, training and documentation designed to lead change. Knowledge of Safe/Agile methodology is needed, so that teaching opportunities can be utilized, and best practices can be linked back to Safe documentation. As a Jira administrator, this role will troubleshoot issues, train/coach users and guide scrum masters who are reporting project updates.
- Facilitate the project pipeline process by initiating new projects within appropriate tools (SharePoint, Jira, Daptiv & Test Rail)
- Co-Lead the project staging review meeting, to guide new projects through initial phase of the project pipeline.
- Apply knowledge and skill of Safe/Agile toward teaching & coaching others, to grow the organizations capacity by adoption of this methodology.
- Interpret standard Jira reports to articulate overall project health, sprint health and next steps to improve team capacity and consistent outcomes.
- Write basic JQL for dynamic and static data filters, and utilize them in Jira dashboard gadgets.
- Troubleshoot Jira workflows, screens and permissions so that project teams are supported in their use of Jira, with minimal down-time.
- Consult with project teams or Scrum Masters who want to customize Jira so that it better meets their needs, to provide them with alternate choices when appropriate.
- Document best practices and provide training and coaching as needed.
- Support project teams who are preparing for Steering Committee Meetings, or other project presentations (e.g., PPT Templates, Jira Reports, JQL Scripting).
- Guide / Support project teams during any of the Agile Ceremonies as needed.
- 2 yrs. experience in a Project Manager or Scrum Master role.
- Experience using MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Safe/Agile methodology
- Experience working with Jira & writing JQL script.
- Project Manager or Scrum Master Certification (e.g., PMP, SAFE).
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Experienced Jira administrator
- Report development experience with BI industry tools (e.g. MS PowerBi, EazyBI, IBM Cognos)