Application Support Analyst:
· Advanced experience (3+ years) with legal applications (iManage Document Management System, Bighand, iCompli and InterAction) (CRM).
· Legal practice/process experience a plus
· Experience of working in a multi-tier MS environment.
· Experience with standard project management methodologies.
· Experience with support analysis techniques and methodologies.
· Experience with conceptual, logical and physical database design, stored procedures and DTS packages.
· SQL Server familiarity/experience/expertise
· Ability to work independently in the technical analysis, evaluation, and resolution of large enterprise application production issues or problems, with little or no assistance, and to make decisions and recommendations to remediate those issues or problems.
· Background (3+ years) in providing technical applications support – experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing and communicating timely solutions, both in database and web environments.
· Understanding of internet application technologies - HTML, XML, Internet Protocols, web server configurations, internet applications architectures + internet security.
· Awareness of ERP and/or CRM software
· Knowledge of SQL Server, Active Directory (AD), MS Office and Citrix applications environment.
· Professional standards - familiar with help desk procedures, corporate quality procedures, change management procedures and release management procedures.
· System administration experience.
· ITIL Foundation certified