Our client is committed to developing a world-class distribution team. Creating partnerships with financial intermediaries—Recordkeepers, RIAs, Broker Dealers, National Consultants - is the key driver to their long-term growth. We are helping them find their next National Accounts Director to lead the efforts developing core relationships at their rapidly expanding firm. As a key leader of the distribution team this individual will formulate, articulate and implement a comprehensive strategy to drive platform availability, platform placement, sales strategies and promotion for intermediary partnerships.
The role requires the ability to establish credibility with customers at the national and home office-level and properly position their story and solutions in a manner which ultimately leads to meaningful increases to assets under management. Critically important to this role, and our success of the firm, is open communication and working collaboratively with the executive management, marketing and sales teams.
- Manage a National Account Teams
- Ensure strategies are available, discoverable, and tradable on major recordkeeping and custodial platforms
- Make strategic recommendations to Regional Directors regarding their target customers based on availability in their territory.
- Help Regional Directors create high-priority sales lists, as well as, identify where they are currently blocked from conducting business
- Own all processes and documentation around unlocking strategies on these platforms, including engagement and relationship-building with back-office contacts.
- Respond to platform-level blockers and escalations on high-priority sales deals; own processes and CRM tracking of these engagements in Salesforce
- Develop and maintain an ongoing feed of material insights on partnering firms and strategic fund placement
- Deploy and execute key initiatives to sales teams
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
- 10+ years of experience in a national accounts or business development role
- Prior experience managing National Account Teams
- Demonstrated existing relationships with recordkeeping and custodial platform firms, as well as broker/dealers
- Series 6 or 7 & Series 63 licenses
- Proficient with a CRM system such as Salesforce
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.