Director of National Accounts / Business Development/Sales (remote opportunity)
Full Time / Direct-Hire
Salary: 200K+ (base + bonus)
Hiring a Director of National Accounts
to lead efforts developing core relationships with a rapidly expanding firm. As a key leader of the distribution team, this individual is expected to formulate, articulate, and implement a comprehensive strategy to drive platform availability, platform placement, sales strategies, and promotion for intermediary partnerships. This job requires the ability to establish credibility with customers at the national and home office-level and properly position the company story and solutions in manner which leads to meaningful increases to assets under management. Critically important to this role is open communication and working collaboratively with executive management, marketing, and sales teams.
- Manage a National Account Teams.
- Ensure company strategies are available, discoverable, and tradable on major recordkeeping and custodial platforms.
- Make strategic recommendations to Regional Directors regarding their target customers based on availability in their territory.
- Help Regional Directors create high-priority sales lists, as well as, identify where they are currently blocked from conducting business.
- Own all processes and documentation around unlocking company strategies on these platforms, including engagement and relationship-building with back-office contacts.
- Respond to platform-level blockers and escalations on high-priority sales deals, own processes, and CRM tracking of these engagements in Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing feed of material insights on partnering firms and strategic fund placement.
- Deploy and execute key initiatives to sales teams.
- 10+ years of experience in a national accounts or business development role.
- Prior experience managing National Account Teams.
- Demonstrated existing relationships with recordkeeping and custodial platform firms, as well as broker/dealers.
- Series 6 or 7 & Series 63 licenses
- Proficient with a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from accredited institution