Our client needs a true pioneer blazing the trail into new markets while cultivating existing relationships. This is someone who can work autonomously and make things happen. Selling the entire product suite driving qualified leads and revenue generation domestically and internationally. Must be able to travel to the New York office for training and meetings.
Education & Experience
- Generate sales by securing new institutional partnerships with the suite of products that aligns with client’s initiatives
- New account acquisition through multiple prospecting activities including cold calls, referrals, and qualified leads provided by our marketing and business development teams
- Strategically develop, pursue and close sales opportunities
- Present plans / pipeline to sales leadership effectively and succinctly
- Develop and update territory penetration plans while managing the sales pipeline in the Hubspot CRM system
- Negotiate contract terms with client, secure a commitment and signature and effectively transition the client through the implementation phase to ensure long-term customer success
- Meet or exceed sales quota and other key performance goals including new account acquisition, renewal rate, and win rate
- Representative at conferences and client locations as required
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience - specifically within healthcare education, or healthcare e-learning/learning management system
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building and developing a sales pipeline and a sales strategy from scratch
- Proven track record of delivering results in a quota-based sales environment with single and multi-year contracts.
- Prefer to have strong industry knowledge and background in clinical education
- Familiarity with CRM tools such as Salesforce and, Hubspot
- Strategic mind, strong business acumen and effective negotiation skills
- Effectively collaborate and build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and clients to deliver desired outcomes
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Team player with a positive attitude and a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Motivated, energetic and mature self-starter who efficiently completes tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create and report on data analytics using tools such as Powerpoint and Excel
- When safe travel is open travel to conferences, clients and meetings.