This is a new role that has approval for a straight contract for now. They are budgeting it for full time for 2021, however, we can’t promise it will convert, but that is definitely the intent for the right person. The key thing for this role is someone who has cloud experience, preferably Azure data Factory. They also need a solid/strong SQL background as they are currently using native SQL and SSIS for the ETL. The new CTO has a relationship with OTSI who mostly has outsourced resources and the preference is to be onshore
· Responsible for daily load procedures using SSIS, T-SQL, and Azure Data Factory
· Developing and maintaining complex ETL packages and stored procedures for loading data into staging tables from OLTP system.
· Developing and maintaining complex stored procedures for loading data from staging tables to Analytic Data Mart.
· Multi-dimensional cube development, maintenance, and processing.
· Management of the DWH SQL-Server instance in partnership with DBA and infrastructure team.
· Monitoring database and query performance using Execution Plan analysis and other tools.
· Documenting complex processes, business requirements and specifications.
· Advanced T-SQL skills
· ETL maintenance and development using SSIS and Azure Data Factory
· Business Intelligence Markup Language (BIML)
· Multi-dimensional cube development using SSAR and Power BI
· Creating Reports in Power BI
· Ability to work with complex business requirements in developing stored procedures.
· Strong diagnostic and data forensic skills in dealing with complex data situations.
· Solid communication skills for documenting complex processes and oral communication skills in communicating with technical and non-technical employees.
· 5+ years working with MS SQL Server, T-SQL, dynamic SQL, scripting, and SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
· 1+ years working with MS Azure Fata Factory
· 1+ years working with Power BI
· BS/MS in Computer Science or MIS, or commensurate work experience.
· Strong work ethic.