- Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain preferred
- Experience in food service/chain restaurant preferred
- Education: B.A. or B.S. degree, ideally in Business or Information Technology
|Skills/Knowledge and Competencies
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Self-manager with ability to balance, manage, prioritize, and communicate workload
- Team player (multiple internal/external interfaces)
- Maintain data in Enterprise Technology System, including item, vendor, vendor contract, vendor pricing and vendor freight data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with Category Manager partners and Vendor Partners to ensure data is processed clearly, accurately and on-time.
- Provide Enterprise System navigation and item/freight import training to new and existing vendor partners.
- Responsible for weekly data audits related to FOB pricing and freight to ensure data quality.
Sourcing and Post Bid Analysis Support
- Execute DineEquity/Vendor Mutual Confidentiality Agreement and Rules of Engagement contracts on behalf of DINE Brands.
- Partner with Category Manager to verify accuracy of completed key contract documents. Upload and file documents within 5 business days of receipt.
- Partner with Category Managers to tailor project setup in RFP bidding software to optimize award output and maximize project clarity and ease of use for bidding vendors
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and consultant, tailoring Sourcing projects to optimize award output, maximize project content & clarity and ease of use for internal and external users. This includes but is not limited to redistribution (KINEXO), forward DC freight data, 3PL data and supplier-specific formula pricing.
- Responsible for the procurement of specification documentation for Sourcing projects from Dine Brands Global QA
- Procure other critical documentation for Sourcing projects (volume reports (updated to capture recent DC transitions), relevant contract templates, baseline freight data, new supplier MCAROEs, etc.).
- Manage real-time response tracking, working with Suppliers to ensure bid data is represented accurately
- Work with Project owner to review bid data and determine next steps for the project (additional round or optimization)
- Responsible for the setup of default and custom scenarios in Sourcing Optimization tool
- Develop process documentation for the various processes used by the Supply Chain Specialist team.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and special projects, providing SCS perspective on a project or new process’ impact on the Enterprise Technology System data integrity.