: Enterprise Application Administrator (SharePoint, Microsoft O365)
:Onsite in Overland Park, KS 66211
Free Onsite / Uncovered
: Direct Hire / Perm
Dependent on Experience / Plus 5% bonus opportunity
Citizen or Green Card, W2 Exempt
Director of IT Operations
: 1 Phone Screen / 1 On Site
At Compass Minerals, we harvest, mine and produce essential minerals that deal with nature’s challenges, including – but not limited to – highway deicing salt for the winter months, water softening salt and plant nutrition that improves the quality and yield of crops. We transform Earth’s resources that ultimately help keep people safe, feed the world and enrich lives, every day.
With our company headquarters in Overland Park, KS, Compass Minerals operates in 21 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Brazil & the United Kingdom. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We believe in work that creates value for all stakeholders, encourages collaboration at all levels and focuses on a high-performance environment where employees are challenged to be there best.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position will be responsible for the regular administration of key enterprise applications as well the business process for implementing change, including new requirements, upgrades and testing.
- Successful candidates will have a foundation in administering/troubleshooting/supporting enterprise applications, creating/maintaining documentation, supporting users and understanding business processes.
- Business acumen in the areas of sales, customer service and manufacturing is also important.
- Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint online and other applications as assigned
- Manages application system security, system patching and upgrades
- Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages
- Configures SharePoint or other application services and settings
- Documents SharePoint or other applications configuration and architecture
- Manages site quotas and file size limits
- Reviews and monitoring usage reports
- Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administers and maintains sites and sub-sites
- Manages security for sites and sub-sites
- Manages the site layout structure and content
- Provides SharePoint support to end users
- O365 Administration
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Services/Portal Server
- Installing and configuring Deployment Server
- Apply planner ESU
- Execute special instructions
- Installing and configuring Enterprise Server
- Installing and configuring Web Server
- Create and run installation plan
- Post installation, log analysis and surface testing
- Windows Server
- Perform application release upgrade
- Perform tools release upgrade
- Normal upgrade
- Multi foundation upgrade
- Upgrading different environments
- Surface testing of upgraded instance
- Promotion and testing of objects
- Microsoft Networking and Support
- ITIL experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Security Management
- Setup security for different roles i.e. test and production roles
- Configuring different types of securities such as application, action, row, column, etc.
- Promoting security changes from test to production
- Synchronizing test and production roles
- Identify security conflicts and resolve them
- Implementing SOD based on the provided requirement
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Proven analytical skills with information systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of information security and application systems administration
- MS SQL Databases/Administration
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related area is required
- TS, ITP, MCSE or other MS certifications are preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.