Support database servers and data processing products across the enterprise. This role will have primary responsibility for maintaining and supporting all Production/QA/development database servers along with database development to support the business. The Data Services team provides support for departmental reporting, enterprise reporting, software development, and data warehouse initiatives. This role will participate in on-call and off hour deployment rotation.
- Install, Configuring, Patching and Upgrading SQL Server Database Servers
- Performance Tuning and Query Optimization using native SQL Server tools
- Monitor and support High Availability Database server including Availability Groups and Replication.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues impacting production databases.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Create functions and stored procedures to provide custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Ad-hoc query generation using T-SQL
- Develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Participate in development and creation of Data warehouses.
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.