This is an opportunity of a lifetime with this financial startup, take all that you have learned in your leadership career to create and launch an Internal Sales Desk team to support an aggressive growth model. The leadership style that fits best is an influencer, coach, mentor, someone who leads from hands-on experience and can define and manage a metrics-based organization.
Our client’s passion is to narrow the retirement savings shortfall through giving investors tools to help them confidently save for retirement. They have created a proprietary tool that allows investors to align the risk they are willing to take on their retirement funds and the growth they are hoping to achieve. Allowing investors to match career stage and savings goals, keeping investors motivated to plan for the long-term and stay invested. These products will give investors a higher degree of quality, confidence, and risk management than what’s available in the industry today. They will have the tools they need to build towards a better retirement…until it’s time to start living it.
Outcomes that are needed:
- Define operating procedures and policies
- Quickly identify, hire and train
- Create a metrics-driven organization
- Provide responsive day-to-day support for Regional Directors
- Consult with customers regarding investment solutions
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Prospect, gather information from and qualify potential new customers
- Answer inbound calls and leads generated by websites and social media
- Establish,update and maintain Salesforce CRM with accurate and timely customer information
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and trust via a responsive, resourceful, and friendly attitude
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 3-5 years professional work experience in the financial services sector
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com or other CRM platform
- Experience with customer success and support operations
- Professional track record of insisting on high standards and paying attention to fine details
- High emotional intelligence and ability to collaborate effectively with a distributed team from diverse backgrounds
- Experience with implementing customer service ticketing tools such as Zendesk
- Successful completion of Series 65 or Series 7 / Series 66 exams
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.