The ideal candidate is comfortable and competent as a manager of people, and can balance the need to track the details that make things happen while always keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
· Minimum 3-5 years in senior technology teams, varying degrees of experience required based upon progression within the manager role. Proven experience in directly managing teams or supervisor/senior level responsibility for setting goals and objectives for a technology team
· Experience in successfully working with a global team
· Highly influential with peers and effectively manages up, to collaborate and deliver goals aligned with the IT strategy
· Ability to manage:
· Complex relationships (indirect, senior leader, peer)
· Expectations (move faster, lower budget, deliver better results)
· Benchmarking to evolve methodology and standards
· Customer/client expectations against realities of capacity, skillset, etc.
· Experience working with third party vendors for provision of assets, consulting services, and/or supplementary staffing.
· Direct experience with implementation and support of mobility & messaging solutions, such as email, email filtering, email archive, mobile device security, mobile application delivery, and cloud domain services.
· Degree in Computer Science or related degree is preferred.