Experienced with 5+ technologies.
- Document Management ,eg iManage
- Case Management, eg MatterSphere, Visualfiles, Axxia, Prolaw
- Dictation, eg Bighand
- Time Recording, eg Intapp Time
- Enterprise Apps, eg Elite 3E, HRIS, Interaction
- Intranet, eg SharePoint, Jive
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office
- Active Directory
- Desktop imaging
- End user hardware & peripherals
- Cisco phones
Duties other than the following may also be assigned.
• Respond to customer incidents and requests received via phone, email, or other standard methods within agreed SLAs.
• Resolve customer issues by clarifying the customer's needs; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Where possible, resolve customer requests on first contact.
• Identify customer training opportunities.
• Keep records of customer interactions in ticketing system; follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
• Provide onsite (at desk) service to customers, as well as service using remote control and administration tools.
• Create & update knowledge articles.
• Manage end user assets (including laptops, desktops, monitors, peripherals, printers, mobile phones) from setup & configuration to collection & wiping. Ensure asset tracking systems are updated appropriately.
• Install pre-packaged software on user-end devices.
• Create, update, and delete user accounts in active directory and supported applications.
• Assist with audio-visual conferencing setup, scheduling & support.
• Perform software and/or hardware testing.
• Respond to security incidents and perform initial investigation and remediation actions.
• Assist with event monitoring, diagnosis, and response.
• Respond to major incidents: identify and categorize incident; send internal and external notifications in accordance with pre-defined protocols; perform trouble-shooting and diagnosis of hardware, software, and networks; escalate appropriately; contribute to remediation efforts where possible; contribute to after-action analysis.
• Perform basic system management and operational tasks.
• Assist with office move technology logistics.
• Assist with project delivery.
• Ad-hoc tasks assigned by Manager.
Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.