.NET Full Stack Developer (1 mid-level and 1 Sr.-level role)
Location: Kansas City, MO
Salary: $100,000 - $115,000 for mid-level, $115,000 - $130,000 for Sr.-level
Full stack application developer is responsible for building and maintaining customer facing web apps. In addition, they will develop new functionality on existing and new applications.
- Create new web service / web application features as well as debug and improve the existing libraries and frameworks that support web services / web applications.
- Translate requirements into a programming language, develop system design and programming specifications on assigned projects, and implement design standards using a structured methodology.
- Deliver and maintain web-based secure, robust and service oriented architectures.
- Deliver high-quality systems that meet/exceed customer expectations using the full software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and planning.
- 5+ years experience developing web applications with .NET Frameworks
- Unit testing and/or test-driven development
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience with JQuery, Angular or similar front-end technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience. Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Experience implementing scalable, extensible and maintainable web solutions
- Facilitate, collect and present estimates at both high and detailed levels
- Ability to conceptualize technology solutions utilizing existing capabilities to support a long-term solution
- Creates and maintains conceptual architecture documentation, workflow
- Conducts detailed design, documentation, and overall code review
- Provides recommendations, guidance, leadership for process development and improvement
- Sets standards for code-commenting and evaluates practice adherence
- Works closely with marketing and product development to ensure solution follows requirements and goals for look and feel as well as functionality