Software Engineer (Web)
Location: Lenexa, KS
Duration: Full Time / Direct-Hire
Our client is powering the potential to stay ahead of an evolving market. They are redefining the future of the investment landscape to create more value for the marketplace, customers, investors and employees. This company is committed to relentless innovation, connecting global markets with world-class technology, and providing seamless solutions that enhance the customer experience.
- MVC web frameworks (Django preferred)
- Python (or similar language like Ruby)
- Linux Operating System
Will build websites that handle millions of requests per day, presenting high-quality market data to our customers. Our client operates at the tip of the spear, maintaining the primary interface for command and control of company markets worldwide. Our client is aggressive, yet agile; they care about user experience, code quality, testing and automation.
- Experience developing and deploying high-performance, data-driven websites
- Experience with MVC web frameworks (Django preferred)
- Experience with Python or experience in another language with a strong desire to learn Python
- Familiarity with modern web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Linux or UNIX-like systems
- Experience with Apache, PostgreSQL, or ExtJS is a plus
- Experience with Python unit testing and full-stack web testing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred