Title: Network & IT Services Manager
Location: Wichita, KS
Terms: Direct Hire / Perm
Salary: Depending on Experience and Management background - 80-100K
Status: Exempt W2
Reports to: CIO/CEO
This high growth, locally owned Wichita organization is looking for their next IT leader, someone who is self-motivated, driven and humble yet confident. This leader will manage a strong thriving team. Will lead by example and is a true servant leader, while working across the C-suite directing and managing the modernization effort of their IT infrastructure.
This is a leader who is comfortable as the top IT leader at this location and managing IT support for 18 locations in 15 cities, driving successful projects, strengthening the foundation then building on that foundation.
What we are looking for:
- Strong servant leader who measures their success through the successful growth and development of the team
- Experience with architecture and delivery of IT software development projects with excellent outcomes and high ROI
- Designing and implementing Infrastructure solutions
- Experience with managing Budget, expenditures and IT contract negotiations.
- Minimum 6+ years as a technology transformational leader
- Strong knowledge of Cisco routing, switching, Voice over IP (VOIP) systems, and Jabber Instant Messaging systems. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems, Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications servers including email, SQL database, and collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of PKI Infrastructure management.
- Strong knowledge of VMWare virtualization technology.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Positive customer service.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be well- organized and pay close attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred and 3+ years of proven IT experience. Previous management of people also preferred
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.