We are in an exclusive partnership with a local financial giant this is an exclusive multi-year technology modernization effort with a beloved brand in KC. We are now seeking the strongest data talent in the entire region to fill several roles. I'm looking for 2 strong SQL developers with a strong ETL background.
What you will do:
You will be a great fit if you:
- Creation of process for fast ingestion of data sources into an Enterprise Client Data Warehouse leveraging Informatica and SQL developer skillsets.
- Hands-on data integration development of data movement and transformations using Informatica Power Center.
- Design and implement best practices including error checking, data quality, data lineage, and metadata management
- Work with stakeholders to solve business problems.
- A proven track record of career progression and success.
- Enjoy and are good at communicating with individuals at all levels
- Have a curiosity and are excited to learn new technologies and to become an expert in the business areas supported.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or MIS
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Development, preferably on a data warehouse initiative
- Experience with ETL tools (i.e. Informatica, SSIS, Datastage, etc.),
- Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com