We are in an exclusive partnership with a local financial giant this is an exclusive multi-year technology modernization effort with a beloved brand in KC. We are now seeking the strongest data talent in the entire region to fill several roles. I'm looking for 2 strong ETL developers with a strong SQL background.
- Facilitate the creation of process for fast ingestion of data sources into an Enterprise Client Data Warehouse leveraging Informatica and SQL developer skillsets.
- Provide hands-on data integration development of data movement and transformations using Informatica Power Center.
- Designs and implements best practices including error checking, data quality, data lineage, and metadata management
- Work with other stakeholders to design, develop, install, and maintain data structures and applications to solve business problems.
- A proven track record of career progression and success.
- Superior interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization in both verbal and written form.
- Willingness to continue to learn new technologies and to become an expert in all aspects of the business areas supported.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Strategic and innovative thinker.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to provide technical and business guidance to technical and non-technical staff.
- Good communication skills and customer relationship skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science or MIS
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Development, preferably on a data warehouse initiative
- Experience with ETL tools (i.e. Informatica, SSIS, Datastage, etc.),
- Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.
- Experience with IBM Netezza, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, AWS DB stack, and/or Hadoop
- Understanding of one or more data warehouse techniques, such as Kimball, Inmon, or Data Vault.
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) technologies
- Experience with Data Quality Tools, such as Informatica Data Quality Tools
- Experience working in a Financial Services firm specifically Asset Management.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Elise.Hebert@Covenant-Consulting.com