Mid-Level Help Desk Specialist (6020)
: Overland Park, KS 66211
6 Month Contract with Potential for Perm or Extensions
20/Hr. W2 OR 25/Hr. 1099
HELP DESK SPECIALIST
I. JOB SUMMARY
• Mid-level IT help desk position
responsible for providing the first point of contact for IT related break-fix issues.
• Acts as an advocate for the internal end-users
ensuring proper focus is maintained and attention brought to customer’s needs.
• Demonstrates competencies to perform identification, evaluation, prioritization, and resolution of issues relating to hardware, software, networking and other computer related technologies
for end users across our multiple operating companies both across the US and international.
• Minimum 2-3 years prior IT Tier 1 Help Desk experience (via phone and email) REQUIRED.
• 2-3 years of Remote Support
of Multi-Site End Users REQUIRED
• Experience with Office 10, 13,16 and 365 and MS Outlook REQUIRED
• Experience with ServiceNow
IT management system PREFERRED
• The Help Desk operates 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The shift we are fulfilling will be a 9-hour shift with an hour of unpaid lunch time.
• This shift will be sometime between 6 am CT – 6 pm
CT Monday - Friday.
• This is anticipated to be a long-term position with potential to convert to a permanent position
on the team.
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.