Direct site manufacturing operations (quality, production, maintenance, safety and warehouse / shipping, safety, training) through a team of managers and supervisors. Take care of the people, partners, processes, & productivity. Ensure increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the quality of products, safety of employees and efficiency of manpower, materials and machines. Drive policies and programs which guide the organization. A hands on professional who leads by example; sets expectations; instills quality and excellence on the manufacturing floor; measures performance to plan; drives results; inspires, motivates and mentors 100 + employees (multi-shifts).
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Assist in the development and formulation of short and long-range planning, processes, programs and objectives.
- Lead, inspire, motivate, & mentor managers at manufacturing facilities to ensure quality, safety and production in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensures standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and cost effective technology is used to maximize production. Ensures fixed assets are preserved. Initiates recommendations on purchases of new equipment and improvements to plant property.
- Lead production efforts and coordinate with Supply Chain Management, Engineering, and Quality Assurance.
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional areas.
- Ensures orders are manufactured according to specifications and quality standards are met.