: 4001 W 114th Street, STE 300, Leawood, KS 66211
: Perm / Direct Hire
: Commensurate with experience, between $80-$110K
: W2 (U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. We are unable to engage in a Corp to Corp arrangement with this client)
Our client is shaking up the Ag industry by putting the power of real-time data in farmers’ hands. They have created a simple to use device for farm equipment where data (machine + agronomic) is pulsed every second.
Their team of incredibly talented people built the technology (Linux + open source) from the ground up to store (big data), stitch, and visualize the data. They strive to strengthen rural communities and existing farmer relationships, and they strongly believe in farmer data rights.
Join our Client’s fast-growing team as they continue to make a big impact in the Ag Tech world!
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Collaborating with peers on the technical and business teams
- Focus on back-end data processing
- Building cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web applications
- Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Writing tests and participating in the quality assurance process
- Analyzing code for problem resolution and performance optimization
- Proficiency in Python preferred
- Experience coding in near real-time systems for data integration
- At least 3 years of Linux experience
- A strong working knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL knowledge preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5 years of coding experience with a 4th generation language
- A solid understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
Covenant Consulting is a Technology Services Provider offering project-based IT consulting, IT staffing and IT recruiting services. Every partnership reflects our uncompromising commitment to quality and integrity. We have extensive experience and capabilities in project-based consulting, short and long-term staff augmentation, and permanent recruitment. We work with companies of every size, across many industries and have the flexibility to scale solutions to meet our client's specific needs.
- Collaborate with an incredibly talented team
- Innovate with big data in a dynamic, real-time environment
- Casual dress in a creative work environment
- Free lunch (and snacks and cookies and donuts)
- Eligible for 401k and group health plans, including medical, dental, vision and other voluntary benefits
- Stock Options
Covenant Consulting strives to attract, cultivate and retain exceptional talent. If you feel you are a match for the position, and are interested in a great growth opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shannon.McInnis@Covenant-Consulting.com